Dear Dance Friends!
Lake Shore Dance Academy- Evanston is happy to announce the re-opening of our studio on Monday, June 8th! So Thrilled!
Please know that your health and safety have been our first priority. Upon our re-opening, and moving forward, we will refer to CDC regulations and guidelines regarding health and safety precautions. Here are a few of many changes you may expect when coming to the studio:
- We will check temperature of everyone arriving at the studio.
- When entering the studio please wear mask and gloves.
- Surfaces will be cleaned hourly.
- Our studio will maintain weekly deep disinfectant cleaning.
- We will provide hygiene sanitation station in the studio filled with sanitizers, extra masks, gloves etc.
- We will expand studio hours from 10am – 10pm in order to accommodate more private lessons, in person lessons are limited to 2 lessons at a time. Appointments available seven days a week.
- Our teachers will make sure to wash their hands between each lesson and wear masks and gloves.
- If you are sick, showing symptoms, or have been exposed to a virus please stay home. We love that you attend our lessons but we would prefer that you be in your best health when you attend our studio and events.
- At this time, we offer program one on one, showcase private lessons in an in-person environment. We look forward to resuming our group activities and events sometime in the future.
- Lesson duration remains the same- 45 min; however, we’ve allocated 60 minutes for each session. The time in between will allow us to sanitize our facility and be ready to greet the next student.
- Please arrive at the studio 5-10 minutes before starting your in-person lesson. We will greet you and let you in. In the pursuit to keep the number of people in our facilities to a minimum, the studio entry door will remain locked, even though we are inside dancing. A brief health check questionnaire will accompany every in-person lesson confirmation; please take a moment to fill it out before start of each lesson.
If you experience any of the Covid-19 symptoms, please let us know by calling or emailing the studio. We will gladly reschedule your lesson. Like we mentioned earlier safety is our first priority.
It is so wonderful to be back to dance with each other and every one of you. I look forward to seeing you back on our dance floor enjoying the great benefits this sport has to offer, and to continue “Creating Memories To Last Forever”